Premier Tower is a mixed use tower located at the corner of Spencer Street and Bourke Street on the western side of the CBD. The development will consist of 780 residential apartments
over 78 levels with 4 levels of basement car parking. Residential amenities are to include ground level entry foyer, swimming pool, gym, residential lounges and other amenities as per architectural scheme.
Project Name: Premier Tower
Address: 134 Spencer St, Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia
Total Units: 780
Why Invest in Premier Tower:
• Directly in front of Southern Cross Station
• Boutique hotel with approx. 173 rooms within the development
• Panoramic views over the Melbourne CBD and Port Philip Bay
• Minutes away from Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip
• Award-winning architect – Elenberg Fraser
• Choice of 1 and 2 bedroom units
• 10% down payment and 90% upon completion
Common Areas and Shared Amenities
Tower Residential Amenities
(Accessible to all residents)
25m indoor heated pool with spas
• Steam room
• Indoor PT Gym and outdoor active space
• Indoor cardio gym
• Large residential lounge
• Private Suites with lounge and dining with bar and AV.
• Full catering kitchens
• Indoor garden lounge
• Outdoor lounge and garden terrace with BBQ facilities
Tower Residential amenities
(Accessible to all residents)
• Virtual golf room
• Theatre room
• Games & lounge rooms (1 Poker & 1 Billiards arena and Mahjong & Ping Pong arena)
• Full catering kitchen areas
• Karaoke / Media rooms with dining facility & kitchen access
Premier Club Amenities
(Exclusive access for Premier Apartment residents only)
• Premier Club
• Private dining rooms
• Private dining room with dedicated kitchen facilities
• Full catering kitchen
• Karaoke & Media room
• Billiard room
Unit Layout Plans
Premier Tower is located on the corner of Bourke St and Spencer St opposite Southern Cross Station in Melbourne’s CBD. The location provides a high level of accessibility coupled with all the amenity that an inner CBD locality has to offer. Premier Tower’s unique location and design has enabled the opportunity to capture uninterrupted views over the Melbourne CBD and bay views.
Further key attributes of Premier Tower’s location are as follows:
• Access to RMIT University, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions.
• Opposite Southern Cross Station and Bourke Street tram stop providing quick and easy access to public transport. The Sky bus located at Spencer Street Station also provide easy access to Melbourne International Airport.
• Close to the Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip of fine dining restaurants and retail stores.
• A short tram ride away from Bourke Street Mall which has attracted both local and international designers alike making it Melbourne’s premier shopping destination.
• Part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins Street; and Chinatown.